Hello Bar

jeudi 10 février 2022

2022 Peacock SAL First Month - January


Hi there!

Welcome back to my blog for this first glimpse at the 2022 Peacock SAL photos! I’m so pleased to have welcomed so many new stitchers into my Temperature SAL group on Facebook and seeing the first feathers take shape has been really fun and exciting. You’ll find some of the photos lower in this article.
I’ll also be revealing the name of the February pack contest.. so keep reading to find out whether it’s you!

2022 Peacock SAL - January




The 2022 Peacock Temperature SAL started on the 1st January, as you all may well know, and we're now 410 participants in the group so far.. which is fantastic! I hope that many more will join over the year!
The majority of the members are stitching the Peacock SAL and they're already looking great. Some other ladies are stitching the 2020 Tree of Love SAL with the 2022 temperatures and a few are even stitching my original Flower Temperature SAL that I created in 2017… We’ll be seeing some lovely stitching taking shape over this year!
Here are some of the finished January month photos.. there are so many different versions and colours coming together! 








Joining the 2022 Peacock Temperature SAL

We were all quite sad that the SAL had finished BUT were all pleased to start the brand new SAL for 2022 the Peacock Temperature SAL. You can find my article all about it here if you missed it first time round: https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/715808502539245920/1705184942418094534

If you would like to,you can still join the SAL at this address: http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2022

You would be very welcome to join in the fun and make friends from all over the world at the same time! It's a great group of lovely stitchers! 

You’re also more than welcome to stitch the Star SAL with the 2022 temperatures if you’d prefer?! As you can see many ladies stitched some of the past charts last year :) 


February Pack Contest Winner


A few weeks ago I launched a contest on my social networks to guess the colours or theme, of the  February thread pack in the thread subscription...I didn’t need to give a clue this month because February is famous for its special day and some of the colours are quite easy to find. I associated them with another colour and they look gorgeous! I’ll be revealing the colours of this pack in a later article.

You all let your imagination go to work and you gave me lots of different and interesting answers! The names of all those who gave at least one correct answer were put in a hat to be drawn at random. The winner of one of the February pack thread is…..


Congratulations to you Cindy!


Thats it for now! I'd love to know what you think about the January photos, if you have any favourites? You can write me a comment or question below this article, I would love to hear from you either here or via messenger or email: tometlily@hotmail.com about the SAL photos or just to get to know you a bit more!

I wish you a great week of stitching, full of cross stitches, colour and light and see you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire