Hello Bar

jeudi 21 octobre 2021

Advent Adventures + NEW Thread Contest!


Hi There

I hope you’re well and enjoying some warm autumn afternoons and making the most of the sun's rays to get some stitching done? Our weather is pretty good here and I’ve been spending my afternoons/early evenings outside, sorting through my threads, taking some yummy photos of them and getting them ready for next months xmas rush! What for I hear you say?? Well you’ll find out a bit later in this article, so please read on…


Cone Order

After receiving a large cone order last week, I asked you all to guess what I was going to be using them for and a lot of you answered with guesses including, Xmas design kits, for my subscription, for a new project..and some of you guessed just right… for my annual thread Advent Calendars!


2021 Thread Advent Calendars

It’s funny you know because each summer I say to my family..I’m not doing my advent calendars this year… I’ve got too much going on and won’t have the time…and when autumn comes I start to get messages from my stitchers asking whether I’m going to create calendars this year or not…I tell them that I’m not sure and to keep tuning in to find out later on…

And like every year I get inspired with themes and colour ways and just can’t resist! I’m so pleased that you’ll all be enjoying your small daily thread gifts again this year and I hope to bring you all a bit of colourful magic!


Two Versions To Choose From

For 2021, I was very inspired by a warm metallic coloured range of threads that represent Gold, Copper, Bronze, Silver, Rose Gold, Aluminium etc and decided to create Metallic Christmas! I haven’t mastered actually hand dyeing metallic threads yet but would love to try ;)



The second version is Scandinavian Christmas and was inspired by one of my stitchers who suggested it in a poll that I ran on my FB page..

This calendar will have colder, pastel colours that inspire me too..



Fire or Ice

So now it’s time to choose! Are you attracted by warm nurturing colours or more by cool undertones and cold pastels?. Are you Fire or Ice?

There are a few calendars still available and you if you'd like to find out more, see some more photos and find out the price, you can read all about them here: https://bit.ly/2021StitchersAdventCalendar


October Thread Pack

I’ll be revealing the October thread pack next week and I think you’re going to like it..I'll also be running a great contest to win a free pack too! I’ve been getting some very positive messages back about the colour range for this month , just like these





As Christmas approaches at a fast pace, why not add the thread (or fabric) subscription to your Christmas list and treat yourself to a monthly subscription, or 3,6,12 month subscription? As you can see from feedback each month it’s a great way to discover Le Fil Atalie threads and be bathed in beautiful colour ranges, and brighten up the autumn days

If you'd like to see more photos of the past thread bundles, find out what's included and sent to you each month and subscribe or gift a subscription to someone please have a look here: http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription


New Thread Naming Contest



Lastly today I thought I'd seek your ideas and opinions on this new thread colour I've just created that will add itself nicely to the existing blue and purple range. What do you think? Do you like it?




The only thing is I have a few ideas for the new name, but would very much like your input in this naming session! 
Please write your ideas in the comments below or send them to me via messenger or by mail. I'll collect them all and one of you will win the very first thread with the name you chose on the card :)
It would be great if you could share this contest with your friends and get as many people together in this naming process contest!!

I look forward to seeing your ideas for the new thread name, and maybe preparing an advent calendar especially for you! Have a great week full of crosses, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

6 commentaires:

  1. Tanzanite Dreams for the thread. It’s beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cobalt - I hand-stitched a leather satchel in cobalt coloured leather with pink liptick coloured fastening straps, it is my favourite colour!

    RépondreSupprimer