Hello Bar

jeudi 19 août 2021

Welcome and All My News

 


Hello!

How is your summer progressing? I hope that you have nice warm weather and can go about your usual summer occupations? Our weather hasn't been the best and we haven't made it to the beach as much as w'ed like..Fingers crossed we'll have an Indian summer in September and October and that we won't be in lockdown again and will be able to soak up the sun and Vit D then!

This last part of August is a busy moment for me and I'm afraid that my blog seems to get the short end of the stick..I didn't write last week and this week will be just to welcome all the new stitchers here and fill you in on all the information about my various projects and offers of the moment!

Warm Welcome
I'm really pleased to be able to welcome lots of new readers to this blog and my newsletter and I'd love you to write in the comments below, how you found out about my designs, hand dyed products and blog!

For those who don't know me yet here is a link to an old article about how I got into cross stitch design and colour: https://tometlilycreations.blogspot.com/2018/03/let-me-tell-you-my-story.html


FREE 2021 365 Temperature Star SAL

There's still time to join the 2021 Temperature SAL if you would like to join us! I've been blown away by the amazing response the SAL has had and there are around 366 participants so far! It's going to be a great SAL and we're going to illuminate our 2021 year together!





This year I have chosen the Star theme for this SAL... a guided and important choice for our well-being in 2021. I asked my current SAL group what they would like and stars was one of the ideas I liked the most.

After having lived through this very particular year this year, I think that it's important for us to take time for oneself and be able to dream. I have been setting goals a lot this year and have succeeded in reaching many of them, and have started putting things into motion in order to try and attain others, even the wildest ones! 

Each star in our SAL represents a goal for me and as we stitch, work and share each star together I'd like to think that we all will be dreaming of, designing and reaching for our own stars, little by little ... step by step .... With these moments of relaxation, and I hope personal revelations and success, by the end of the year you'll have a beautiful piece of stitching unique to you and in addition a feeling of true fulfilment and total well being.

This year I decided not to charge for the SAL. We have all had a difficult year and I know some of you are struggling financially. For this reason access to the SAL and the group will be free. However, I've created an account on Ko-fi.com/tometlilycreations if you want to buy me a symbolic coffee or two to cover my time and reward my work, with no obligation at all. It's there for those who can or those who simply want to.

For more information about the SAL please follow this link: http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2021

 To join the Facebook group please ask to join at this address: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205660424487316


Fabric Club Subscription




I have almost finished dyeing the three different fabrics for the Autumn fabric trio in my subscription! There will be a Autumn classic, a new totally exclusive colour and the third I haven't decided yet...for the moment I'm not sure about it..after writing this article I'm going to go upstairs and see how the colour has turned out and decide whether to keep it the way it is or not!!
I'll be revealing the colours soon and opening the august basket, but you can find out all about the subscription, see the Summer pack photos (I still have some available!) and subscribe here: http://bit.ly/FabricClubSubscription

Monthly Thread Subscription



I will be dyeing the September thread pack soon and will let you know when that's available. You can have a look at all the past packs, find out what's included and sent to you each month and subscribe or gift a subscription to someone here: http://bit.ly/MonthlyThreadsSubscription

Fabric Packs on Etsy



I've just added some fabric packs on my Etsy shop. There are some 3, 4 and even one 5 pack on there available in various types, sizes and prices to suit everyone. If you'd like to get your hands on one then race over here and buy yourself one before they sell out! They're great for all your small stitching projects and it's a great way to have several different colours at the same time!

I hope you have fun discovering all my colourful wares and hope to get to know you better! Have fun in the sun and enjoying some precious stitching time!

Happy Stitching!

Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire