Hello Bar

jeudi 7 janvier 2021

2021 Here we Come!!

  


Hi there!

Welcome to 2021, last week we were still in 2020 and this week we've turned a page and hopefully onto better and more positive things. As tradition has it let me wish you a very HAPPY and HEALTHY new year 2021! I hope that we'll stay in each others company all along the year, every Thursday for my weekly article. 


Other news this week, I'll be announcing the names of the two lucky winners of this weeks two contests and giving you an update about the 2021 star SAL...



Silver Envelope Contest Winner



Monday I did a post Christmas tidy up in my office and moved out some boxes to dust under a desk. I pulled out one of my silver padded envelopes that I send my monthly subscription in and realised that it was full!

One of the December pack envelopes containing the 10 threads below and three gifts (a Christmas chart designed by Corinne from Tralala, a metallic thread from Au Vers a Soie and a Christmas Pukka tea bag) had slipped under the desk and was waiting to be discovered a couple of weeks after sending them out!

I thought it would be nice to put the December pack up for a free giveaway and here's the name of the lucky winner... Congratulations go to...



If you would like more information about the monthly thread subscription and want to sign up to receive some lovely hand-dyed stitching threads there are 4 different ways to sign up for the subscription that you can discover here: 






January Pack Contest Winner

Last week I launched a mini contest for everyone to take part in. I showed this black and white photo of the future pack.. all you had to do was give me your ideas and answers to tell me either the theme or the colours of the next pack.

January Pack

All the correct replies were put in a hat (quite a few correct answers) and this lucky person will receive one of the threads from the pack! For obvious reasons the photo will remain black and white so I can keep the surprise intact for my subscribers. 

The lucky winner is ...


Congratulations to you Anne!!!

2021 365 Temperature Star SAL

As you may now know I launched my fifth temperature SAL last week on my website and Facebook group. I like the idea of having the company of motivated stitchers for a whole year of stitching together and thought that the theme of stars would be a symbolic way of illuminating 2021.
There's still time to join the 2021 Temperature SAL if you would like to join us! I've been blown away by the amazing response the SAL has had and there are around 300 participants so far! There are stitchers from all over the world in the group. Everyone is getting to know each other and today marks the first week of 2021.




This year I decided not to charge for the SAL. We have all had a difficult year and I know some of you are struggling financially. For this reason access to the SAL and the group will be free. However, I've created an account on Ko-fi.com/tometlilycreations if you want to buy me a symbolic coffee or two to cover my time and reward my work, with no obligation at all. It's there for those who can or those who simply want to.

For more information about the SAL please follow this link: http://bit.ly/SALTemperature2021

 To join the Facebook group please ask to join at this address: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205660424487316

I hope you have a great week full of little crosses, colour and light!
Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire