Hello Bar

jeudi 16 mai 2019

Back from Uzerche and Sneak Peek!


Hi There!

After my chromotherapy course up in Paris, which was amazing by the way, I only had a couple of days to get ready for my next stitching show! I had a few hectic days dyeing some fabric and threads, printing some charts and packing some kits..but I made it!

This week I'm going to show you some photos from the show and tell you about the experience. I'm also going to give you a very small sneak peek of a future design and see if you can guess what the theme will be? A small prize will be up for grabs!

Designer Craft Show

As it says on the poster, this was the second edition of this designer show in the beautiful medieval town Uzerche (between Brive and Limoges).



Here are a few photos of my stand  and the lovely room where we exposed, which used to be a paper mill. 
Uzerche



The Paper Mill
Here are a few photos of the room before opening hours, with the apparent wooden beams






The weather was pretty awful on saturday with a lot of heavy rain. Sunday was slightly better with some sun. But lots of visitors came over the weekend and enjoyed the pretty designer stands, and the incredible patchwork exposition!


Here are some photos of my stand




A few of my Designs


A few of my designs


Hand Dyed Tote Bags 


Coffee Break!
I'd like to thank everyone who came to my stand with whom I had some great conversations about my designs, threads, fabrics, colour and life in general! 

Sneak Peek

I’ve been busy drawing and creating some new designs for future release. Mainly cross stitch because it’s been a while! I’ll be stitching them soon and you’ll be the first to see them here as my privileged followers.
For now here is a sneak peek at one of the future designs..and the colours ( my new Atalie threads that I created) can you guess what the theme is? 


A small prize is up for grabs if you find the right answer and get chosen “out of the hat”! Please enter your answer in the comments below.



Can you guess the theme for these future designs?







Theres a small prize up for grabs if your answer is correct and your name is pulled out of the hat. Please add your answer in the comments below!

I can't wait to see your answers below and wish you a great week full of crosses, colour and light!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie
xxxxxx

6 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Hi Ki Es..Thanks for playing and good luck!
      Have a great day!
      Melanie

      Supprimer
  2. Melanie,
    Your booth display was gorgeous!
    Teri

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Teri!
      Thanks for your lovely comment..it's very kind of you!
      Have a great day!
      Melanie

      Supprimer
  3. Lovely Booth. One day I hope to visit a Show where you are. I think the theme is Sea/Marine Life.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Unknown?!
      Thank you for your reply! Good luck!
      What part of the world do you live in?
      Melanie

      Supprimer