Hello Bar

jeudi 19 mars 2020

Stay Positive, Stay at Home, Stay Stitching!


Hello to you!

How have you been since last week? So many things have occurred since then! Depending on which country you're from you may be in lock down like we are here in France?

Or maybe you haven't reached that stage yet? Or you've put yourself in self quarantine before the official directives?

Whatever stage you're at I hope everything is going well with you and that life is good and that you're looking after yourselves?

This week I won't take much of your time..just enough to give you some positive tips to help you feel more relaxed and not in the fear mindset that seems to be the norm at the moment.


Don't give in to the Fear and Panic


Source

Everyone has the right to think whatever they like about the current situation but watching from the side lines I can see so many people falling into the fear trap..the 'I've got to rush to the supermarket to buy as much toilet paper as I possibly can' or 'how are we going to survive being stuck inside' or 'are we going to die of hunger?'

The directives from each government are to stay at a distance from the general public in order to curb the progression of this virus. It's a way to protect us and I think that it's a reasonable ask for a short period of time...

The supermarkets won't run out of food..the shelves are empty because people are bulk buying out of fear...which leaves less for others..the supermarkets are happy of course as they'll probably be the big winners financially in this situation!
There will be enough food for everyone!

Follow the hygiene guidelines and keep your hands clean..it's all common sense and things that we should be doing already even before the pandemic!


Minimise Watching the News



It's good to stay informed about the situation in hand..but watching the TV news channels all day will only help to keep you in a fear mindset. Fear leads to stress in your body, which in turn lowers your immune system and capacity to fight off the virus if it happens to make its way to you.
If you need to watch the news choose one edition in the day?

Occupy Yourself


Source

In a strange way this is an ideal situation to be in...How many times did you say I wish I had more time to do this, this and this...well you do now!

This is the ideal time to do everything on your to do list: reading, gardening, writing, drawing, learning a new skill, playing music, writing that book you always dreamt of writing, painting, fixing things that are broken around the house...the list goes on and on and as far as your imagination takes you!

As for us stitchers it's an ideal time to get on with all those unfinished projects we started. Time to look around the internet and find new ones to start and just stitch yourself out of the fear and stress! It's a dream come true for us isn't it?

Trust Yourself




Above all trust yourself and you're intuition. Question all the information that you hear on the TV..personally my intuition tells me that not everything is true that you hear and read..my internal guide is triggered frequently and helps me stay calm and in a high vibration and this helps me feel strong and capable of staying at home and inside for 45 days.
This is only a temporary situation and will be over quicker than we think and I'm convinced that it'll bring lots of positivity in the world..global awareness and change in many things! 
To be continued!

Special Offer

In order to help you in your quest to find charts (paper and PDF's), kits, threads and fabric to buy to help occupy yourself during this confined time I've decided to give you a discount code to benefit from 19 percent off your order on my online shop or on Etsy.




Please use : -19OFFER on my online store www.tometlilycreations.com/en

or 19OFFER on my Etsy Boutique https://etsy.me/2G79Mdv

Have a great week full of stitches, colour and light! I'll see you online on my facebook page and in my different groups! Let's keep in contact and help each other get through this in the best way possible! See you next week!

Happy Stitching!
Melanie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire